November 19, 2004

In response

I've come under some personal attacks recently, and I'd like to respond to them:

I don't blame Katie for our not working out, and I don't think anyone should blame either of us for anything. However, if she chooses to interpret my "childish games" remark as an affront to her personally, then so be it, even though my intention was not so. My mention of "childish games" was to drive home the fact that I don't like when people beat around the bush about issues. I said "she doesn't trust me in my situation, which ultimately means she doesn't trust me". So, how would you interpret that, Doc?

As far as "trying to get the facts straight", the facts as I see it are these:

A) She never once said "I love you".
B) She didn't explain her thoughts after hearing mine, just sat and held it in, until recently.
C) She never approached me with her feelings about me, just about "us".

Now, as far as what Heidi did, it just seems like common sense. Mom always said, "If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I admit, I haven't been too good about that. However, up until this point, I've kept it in.

She hasn't known me for 3 months... that would put our initial contact at the beginning of August, but it wasn't until a month later that she contacted me.

I never said that she wanted me to leave Belles. In the e-mail she sent me regarding the post I made, she asked me to stay away for a while, yet she accuses me (indirectly) of being there 24/7. I hadn't been there but a couple of times since she e-mailed me. As a matter of fact, I was the one who suggested that I leave the site, but she told me she just needed space.

Now she doesn't even want to be friends. Which is odd, since we both agreed that we would try to remain friends if things didn't work out. And if she doesn't want to "put up with me" on the site, then perhaps I should leave. She's so concerned about avoiding me, so I think I'll make it easier on her.

Heather, Kris, if you're reading this: I'll let you know when I quit.

She says "I can't make myself fall in love with someone because thats what everyone else wants." Well, I can't love someone if they aren't willing to love in return.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I just found your blog by accident.. and after reading about the all incident with Katie ( and yes i know its none of my business-but it is a public blog).

And i also know that there's two sides to every story, but hey i also read what Katie had to say since you kindly put a link to Katie's blog.. but anyway...

I can kinda of understanding where you coming from but what troubles me is that you went from declaring your love to attacking her, you're defending the other chick-Heidi, and also declaring your love to this girl with a poem...
And another thing.. when everything between you and Katie was ok you mention that you guys opened up to each other and shared a lot of your feelings-- if this is the case you should know where she's coming from.

Dont get me wrong, it does take two to tango, and you're obvioulsy defending yourself from what you believe are unfair accusations. And Katie should probably have done some things differently.

But i do think that Heidi, whomever she may be, she should have kept her mouth shut, and stayed out of your relationship with Katie.

And its all good letting us go inside your head with this blog, but i still believe that certain things should be resolved face to face and not via the internet. ( And this goes for Katie as well ), and if face to face its not possible at least privately and maybe then you guys can keep being friends as you agreed at the start.

Time to go..
Keep well, be happy..
Iz

11/19/2004 5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/19/2004 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home