October 28, 2004

I Have Returned

Hey everybody out there, I'm back. It's been a while, I know, but hey, even I need some time off, y'know? So chill, I'm posting again.

This past weekend was more fun than watchin' two crazed weasels go at it in a burlap sack. The six-hour drive was a pain in the ass, though. And as much as I'm glad to be back home, I miss Katie. She's so... I don't know... different. She's completely unlike any other woman I know.

We were playing "Truth or Dare" one night with the deck (I know, it's not the REAL game, but it works) and me being adenturous, I picked a dare. She read the card: "Tell your partner what you love about them." Well, easy enough, huh? The first answer that popped into my head: everything, duh! But I had to be serious about it.

So, what do I love about her?

Her hair
Her eyes
Her smile
The way she laughs

And that's all I'm sharing with y'all, dear readers. Only she and I know the rest of the list.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me

Don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

You're asking me will my love grow
I don't know, I don't know
You stick around now it may show
I don't know, I don't know

Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me

Don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home