September 21, 2004

Wow... just... wow.

I met the most wonderful woman last night. She's been through so much, yet she's come through better, stronger. I know that may sound like just about anyone, but this woman is something special. Yeah, I know, you've all heard that one, too. But this one... wow. The kind of stuff she's been through and put up with would make any "mere mortal" just give up. But....

It's been years since I've taken a psychology class, but I seem to remember that someone once said something about there being a difference in loving someone and being in love with someone. The more I learned about this woman last night, the more I loved her. The more I talked to her, the more I fell in love with her. I can hear you all right now, "But how do you know for sure?"

Would you spend over 8 hours talking to someone you just met?

I'm going back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home