September 28, 2004

I miss her.

She's been gone for almost a day, and I miss her.

This woman I've been talking about -- Katie -- left on a trip with her parents yesterday. They're going to spend time with family, and I'm all for that. I just miss her. I know it's not right to get too involved with someone this early, but something just "clicked" between us. She's got a great personality, a good head on her shoulders, a sense of direction in life. I don't know why, out of all the people she could have started talking to, she started with me. Ah, well, maybe it's just as well I don't ask these questions, and just focus on what I've got right now. And right now, I've got someone I can talk to, someone to be close to, someone to love.

I miss her madly, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home