October 03, 2004

Alright, already!

Some of you who have read this (and you know who you are) are taking this whole thing WAY too seriously. Honestly, there's nothing that pisses me off more than people who treat me like I'm a damned child. I know what I'm doing, I've been there before. I've learned a LOT from my mistakes. I'm not going to get too involved with her before we actually get a chance to meet face to face. I'm meeting her as a friend, that's it. If it evolves from there, fine. If it doesn't, then it was a damn good sight-seeing trip.

I use this site as a means of having a personal space to let myself "think out loud". I understand it's a public site. I understand that this will be read by many. I don't understand why people think it's right to criticize me for having feelings. None of you (save for one or two) even know me. So why judge me?

Is it wrong for a person to be happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home