February 26, 2010

About Last Night…

I guess my cosmic timing was off.

I went to my dad’s house last night and worked on my printer, which set my schedule (if you can call it that) off.  I couldn’t seem to get into the TV show I was watching, the printer work was frustrating me beyond belief, and I didn’t leave Dad’s until about 11:30. Well, that last part was the only “normal” thing.

Anyhow, I left Dad’s and headed home. Half a mile – 8 blocks – from home, I run out of gas.  I thought to myself, “If this was a game of darts, I’d be on the inner ring, right next to the bull’s-eye.”  I’ve run out before, 2 miles, 3 miles, 5 miles from home, but to run dry that close? Never happen again in a million years.

Finally, with help from Mom, I make it home.  I usually post a birthday list on Facebook around midnight or so, but that didn’t get posted until 1.  I then proceeded to stay up until nearly 4 (usually in bed asleep by 2:30).  And then I woke up at 8 (see previous entries).

Well, I guess the cosmos is telling me something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home