February 23, 2010

Long Time, No See!

So it’s been nearly 3 years since I last posted here. I’m sorry. I got all caught up in the “new media”: Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, you know, the things that everyone is using these days. Lately, though, I’ve felt the need to step away from that, to “step back inside my mind” if you will.

I’ve been listening to quite a number of podcasts, and I started thinking about doing my own. But then I thought, “What would I talk about?” Listening to news isn’t all that interesting unless you happen to live or know people in the area. I could just play music, but then I would have to be extremely careful about the music I choose, copyright laws, licensing issues, and it’s all just too much to handle. I even thought about just talking about whatever happened to pop into my head, but seriously, who would want to hear that?

Anyway, I’m going to try to keep up with my blogging more, update my life as my views change. I’m going to find that which makes me happiest and achieve it.

I’m still thinking about the podcast, though. For an idea, check out Radio Free Burrito from Wil Wheaton, or SModcast from Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier. I may never be as successful as they, but I can still try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home